Local military families fear federal government shutdown
Some effects of a partial federal government shutdown: • The IRS will stop sending out refunds to those who file their returns by mail. The agency’s walk-in centers will close. The deadline for filing taxes remains April 18.
Read more on The Journal News
- Q&A: If you had a free trip to Alaska or a tour of France, Switzerland and Belgium, what would you choose?
- what is the best cruise line for an Alaska cruise-tour vacation?
- Mike & Carol’s 25th Anniversary Alaska Cruise
- Math Lesson Plan For Teachers!
- What do you think about Tea Party Express Taking The Tour Bus To Alaska?