Vigor Industrial LLC Announces 88% Tender in Offer for Shares of Todd Shipyards Corporation; Tender Offer Expires
TODD SHIPYARDS CORPORATION and VIGOR INDUSTRIAL LLC today announced that the tender offer by Vigor’s wholly owned subsidiary, Nautical Miles, Inc. for all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Todd at a price of .27 per share net to the holder in cash, without interest and less any required withholding and transfer taxes, expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on Friday …
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Q&A: If you had a free trip to Alaska or a tour of France, Switzerland and Belgium, what would you choose?
- what is the best cruise line for an Alaska cruise-tour vacation?
- Mike & Carol’s 25th Anniversary Alaska Cruise
- Math Lesson Plan For Teachers!
- What do you think about Tea Party Express Taking The Tour Bus To Alaska?